Monday, December 21, 2009

Drunken Warrior Poet

Drunken Warrior Poet

To learn about life through struggles and fights,
blinding revelations from over-medication
the mad ecstasy of chaos and battle
life's Gordian Knot elegantly unravelled

Brain full of bong resin and barely hops
and answers to life found in the bottoms of cups
mind being forged by the all-seering blaze
of unending nights spent in unending raves

I see the world crystal through five times distilled
drunken comprehension clarity unfiltered.
If life is drug then I'm drunk all the time
quick write down before I regain my mind.

Till the thoughts bleed straight to my pen from the head
Till my thoughts lay spilt out on the paper instead
Till it's all flowed out stream of consciousness
Till the voice floating round in my mind abets

No comments:

Post a Comment